This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: e I (Hong Kong Station)
– Formed land of 20 hectares by reclamation – Works commenced in Sept 1993 and completed in June 1998 2. Central Reclamation Phase II (Tamar Basin)
– Formed land of 5.3 hectares by reclamation
– Works commenced in Dec 1994 and completed in Sept 1997. 3. Wan Chai Reclamation Phase I (for HK Convention Center
– Formed an island of 7.0 hectares by reclamation
– Works commenced in March 1994 and completed in July 1997. 47 • 5 projects (2 ongoing): 4. Central Reclamation Phase III
– Formed land of 18 hectares by reclamation (original: 32 hectares) – Joining Central Reclamation Phase I to Wan Chai Phase II – For the Airport Railway extended overrun tunnel, North Hong Kong
Island Line, Central-Wan Chai Bypass, and the Road P2 network. – Works commenced in Feb 2003 and was scheduled for completion
by end 2011. The underground Central-Wan Chai Bypass is
scheduled for completion in 2017. 5. Wan Chai Development Phase II
– Proposed reclamation of 28.5 hectares – Extends from Central Reclamation Phase III to Causeway Bay – For Central-Wan Chai Bypass, Island Eastern Corridor Link, Shatin to
Central Link, and North Hong Kong Island Line – Works commenced in end 2009 and are scheduled for completion in
48 A. Needs establishment
B. Feasibility study
C. Schematic design (design alternatives) (public consultatio...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/28/2014.
- Fall '14