This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: successors.
• Uses simple production models, that are easy to understand and
without black boxes, to help users associate the game with real life
situations and draw their own conclusions from the outcomes of
• Existence of parade of trades (in sequence) is widely recognized. • Roll of a die that has only two values in its faces. 36 3.1 Parade Game
• Parade of trades, examples (Riley 1997):
– Structural Parade: e.g., erecting structural
steel (steel erector); placing and securing
decking and welding shear studs (decking
contractor); and placing rebar, then pouring
and finishing concrete (concrete contractor).
– Overhead Work Parade: e.g., installing
HVAC system (mechanical contractor),
sprinkler system (fire protection contractor),
emergency lighting (electrical contractor) and
pipe (plumbing contractor)
– Interior Finishes Parade: e.g., installing wall
studs, routing electrical conduit, placing
insulation materials, hanging drywall, painting.
– Perimeter Enclosure Parad...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/28/2014.
- Fall '14