This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: or
effects. A possible root cause can be uncovered by continuing to ask
“why” or “how” along one of the lines. Environment Bone
expanded by brainstorming 59 8.3 Perform Quality Control
• Histogram: a vertical bar chart showing how often a particular
variable state occurred. 60 8.3 Perform Quality Control
• Pareto Chart: a specific type of histogram, ordered by frequency of
occurrence. Rank ordering is used to focus corrective action.
– Related to Pareto’s Law, which holds that a relatively small number of
causes will typically produce a majority of the problems or defects.
(80/20 principle) 61 9 Project Human Resource Management
• Project Human Resource Management includes the processes that
organize, manage, and lead the project team.
• The type and number of project team members can change
frequently as the project progresses.
• The project management team is a subset of the project team. 62 9.1 Develop Human Resource Plan
• The process of identifying and documenting project roles,
responsibilities, required skills, organizational chart, reporting
relationships, and creating a staffing management plan. • Organizational theory: provides information regarding the way in
which people, teams, and organizational units behave. 63 9.1 Develop Human Resource Plan
• Organizational Charts: Various formats exist to document team member
roles and responsibilities.
– Hierarchical-type charts: Organizational breakdown structure (OBS)
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/28/2014.
- Fall '14