Unformatted text preview: information. • Communication activity has many dimensions, e.g.
– Internal (within project) and external (customer, other projects, the public)
– Formal (reports, memos, briefings) and informal (emails)
– Vertical (up and down the organization) and horizontal (with peers)
– Official (newsletters, report) and unofficial (off the record discussion)
– Written and oral 68 10.1 Identify Stakeholders
• Stakeholder Analysis
– Identify all potential project stakeholders and relevant
information, such as their roles, departments, interests,
knowledge levels, expectations, and influence levels.
– Classify the stakeholders
– E.g. Power/interest grid: 69 10.5 Report Performance
• A simple performance report shows performance information (e.g. percent
complete, status dashboards). Performance reporting may also include
analysis of past performance, current status of risks and issues, work
completed and to be completed, summary of changes approved, results
of variance analysis and forecasting, etc. • Tabular performance report sample: 70 11 Project Risk Management
• Project Risk Management includes the processes of conducting risk
management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and
monitoring and control on a project. • Project risk is always in the future. Risk is an uncertain event or condition
that, if it occurs, has an effect on at least one project objective (...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/28/2014.
- Fall '14