This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: rsive process where two or more people or
organizations work together to realize shared goals, by sharing
knowledge, learning and building consensus. (Wikipedia)
• Coordination yields outcomes that are greater than the sum of its
parts by bringing together disparate elements into a common
space (E.g. search engine bringing webpages together).
• Cooperation is the process of working or acting together, involving
things working in harmony, side by side. Its alternative is to work
separately in competition.
• Collaboration is the co-creation of shared understandings. This
process is often supported and expanded by the use of a shared
medium or workspace (such as a wiki, office, or collection of
documents) to capture and expand the development of many ideas
from multiple contributors. (Source: http://collabforge.com/node/10)
22 2 Construction Collaboration Technology and Systems
• What is construction collaboration technology?
• Construction collaboration technology is a combination of
technologies that together create a single shared interface
between two or more interested...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/28/2014.
- Fall '14