This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ntify any required changes of plan)
(To finalize all activities across all Process Groups to formally close
the project or phase) 5 Each project or each phase 6 Process Groups Interact in a Phase or Project The Process Groups are not project phases
7 3 Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
• The nine knowledge areas are:
1. Project Integration Management
2. Project Scope Management
3. Project Time Management
4. Project Cost Management
5. Project Quality Management
6. Project Human Resource Management
7. Project Communications Management
8. Project Risk Management
9. Project Procurement Management 8 4 Project Integration Management
• Project Integration Management includes the processes and
activities needed to identify, define, combine, unify, and coordinate
the various processes and project management activities within the
Project Management Process Groups.
• It entails making choices about resource allocation, making tradeoffs among competing objectives and alternatives, and managing
the interdependencies among...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/28/2014.
- Fall '14