This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ng includes collecting, measuring, distributing, trend
assessment of performance information.
• Control includes determining corrective or preventive actions or replanning and following up on action plans. 15 4.5 Perform Integrated Change Control
• The process of reviewing all change requests, approving changes,
and managing changes to the deliverables, organizational process
assets, project documents, and the project management plan. 16 4.6 Close Project or Phase
• The process of finalizing all activities across all of the Project
Management Process Groups to formally complete the project or phase. • The project manager will review all ________________ to ensure that all
project work is complete and that the project has met its objectives. • The project scope is measured against the project management plan,
which the PM will review to ensure completion. • Actions and activities necessary (1) to satisfy completion or __________,
(2) to transfer the project’s products and services to the next
phase/operations, (3) to collect project or phase records. 17 5 Project Scope Management
• Project Scope Management includes the processes required to
ensure that the p...
View Full Document
- Fall '14