This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: om the target completion date to produce
a pull schedule. 64 6.2 Lookahead Schedule (Can)
• Allow activities to remain in the lookahead window only if the
planner is confident that it can be made ready for execution when
• Screening is the process of analyzing the activities for constraints
and evaluating if they can be removed in time for the planned start.
– Match work flow and capacity
– Develop detailed plans for how work is to be done
• Mapping language:
– Activity Definition Model 65 6.2 Lookahead Schedule (Can) 66 6.3 Weekly Work Plans (Will)
• Allow activities into weekly work plans only if all constraints have
been removed. (Shielding)
• To form the weekly work plan: 67 6.4 Learning (Did)
• Percent of Planned Completed (PPC): DIDs / WILLs
• Measuring PPC 68 69 70 71 Expected PPC 72 6.5 Last Planner for Workflow Reliability 73 References
• Abdelhamid, T.S. (2008) lecture notes for “CMP 831 Lean Construction Principles
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/28/2014.
- Fall '14