This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ______due to better coordination between subcontractors
• Increased ______________
– Plumbing foreman: “My crews finished their work more quickly
and with less manpower (13 craftsmen vs. 20+)”
• Fewer _____________________(RFIs), saving in time and
paperwork for design questions
– Due to weekly on-site meetings among owner, designer,
• Organized, clean, uncluttered jobsite (13 feet between floors; tight) 11 Observations
• Conflicts reduced in the middle of project.
– Increased a bit at the end of project due to new subcontractors
coming in who were not familiar with LC concepts.
• Took foremen 4-6 hours to develop a look-ahead schedule
– By midd...
View Full Document
- Fall '14