This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: o
start through the pull process
– Buffer of work activities; crew can easily shifted to
4 Things Done for Lean Construction
• Used Last Planner System 5 Things Done for Lean Construction
The Last Planner System
• Subcontractors (foremen) participated in meetings at early phase
for developing _______________________.
• Subcontractors were given planning time and required to plan the
work in detail.
– Weekly planning meetings were valuable
– Motivation to plan
• ___________________: plenty of work each week 6 Things Done for Lean Construction
• Project management made a subcontractor stop and remove some
work that had started out of sequence. Training
• A consultant from Lean Construction Institute
View Full Document
- Fall '14