This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: elow budget
– Owner completed 5 building projects in past 10 years: 3 slightly
– Owner felt “best value” and improved cost performance
• Owner’s project management staff planned to adopt LC for all
future projects 15 Further Improvements?
• Productivity not measured
– Useful when developing weekly work plans
• Educate ______________________ if joining late
• Designer needed to be more involved in the LC process.
– The designer was willing to implement Lean Construction as
long as it received some benefit, but did not fully embrace the
– Adversely affected timely completion of the design documents,
negatively impacted the start of the construction schedule
– ______________________ were obtained individually for each
floor as parts of the design were completed, in order to mitigate
some of these delays
Not full implementation of LC with all project participants
Construction is a teamwork
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/28/2014.
- Fall '14