This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Koederitz, W.L. 2005. Maximizing Drilling Rates with Real-Time Surveillance of Mechanical Specific Energy.
Paper SPE 921940 presented at the SPE/IADC Drilling Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 23-25 February.
6. Dupriest, F.E. and Witt, J.W. 2005. Maximizing ROP With Real-Time Analysis of Digital Data and MSE. Paper IPTC 10607
presented at the International Petroleum Technology Conference, Doha, Qatar, 21-23 November.
7. Rabia, H. 1985. Specific Energy as a Criterion for Bit Selection. JPT: 1225-1229. SPE-12355.
8. Judzis, A. et al. 2007. Optimization of Deep Drilling Performance: Benchmark Testing Drives ROP Improvements of Bits and Drilling
Fluids. Paper SPE 105885 presented at the SPE/IADC Drilling Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 20-22 February.
9. Black, A.D. et al. 2008. Optimization of Deep Drilling Performance With Improvements in Drill Bit and Drilling Fluids. Paper SPE
112731 presented at the IADC/SPE Drilling Conference, Orlando, Florida, 4-6 March.
10. Koederitz, W.L. and Weis, J. 2005. A Real-Time Implementation of MSE. Paper AADE...
View Full Document
- Spring '13