This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ing of the
Navy, Army, and Air-Force. QUESTION 3:
QUESTION #3 1920 Party Program – 1) Demanded abrogation of Treaty of Vaersailles and
restoration of German colonies.
2) Vague demands for supremacy of state as well as
subjection of individualism to a common good.
3) No interest, no large retail stores, no working-class
4) Jews = major source of Germany’s problems.
(However, Jews were only mentioned occasionally and
5) Jews could only be alien guests of Germany, but not
6) Recent Jewish immigrants had to be returned to
countries from which they had emigrated. Mein Kampf – 1) Feelings and emotions more important than thought.
2) Concentrate on only one enemy – “the Jew” – and attack all others
through him. Downloaded from: www.yumesorah.com
HIS1285ZimMidRev1.pdf Page 6 of 12 HIS 1285 – The Holocaust
Professor Zimmerman Fall 2003
Midterm Essay Review Questions 3) “Fuehrer State” – A society of racial brothers manipulating the
state machinery under the guidance of a charismatic leader.
4) Purity of German race superior to all other races.
5) Need for...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/29/2014.
- Fall '14