Unformatted text preview: ce
• Imposing and enforcing rules fairly and impartially Ethics in Decision Making
Ethics in Decision Making
Ethics Ethics and National Culture
– There are no global ethical standards.
– The ethical principles of global organizations that
reflect and respect local cultural norms are necessary
for high standards and consistent practices. Ways to Improve Decision Making
Ways to Improve Decision Making
1. Analyze the situation and adjust your decision
making style to fit the situation.
2. Be aware of biases and try to limit their impact.
3. Combine rational analysis with intuition to increase
4. Don’t assume that your specific decision style is
appropriate to every situation.
5. Enhance personal creativity by looking for novel
solutions or seeing problems in new ways, and using
analogies. Toward Reducing Bias and Errors
Toward Reducing Bias and Errors
Toward Focus on goals.
– Clear goals make decision making easier and help to
eliminate options in...
View Full Document
- Spring '14
- Decision Making, rreality