This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: user
growth been trending? Has the firm’s estimated value increased or decreased from the offer
figures cited in this chapter? Why?
9. What do you think of Twitter’s use of the API ? What are the benefits of offering an API ? What
are the downsides? Would you create a company to take advantage of the Twitter API ? Why or
10. Twitter’s revenue models are constantly evolving. Has the firm introduced new ways to make
money since this chapter was written? I nvestigate its current revenue streams and estimated
income, and be prepared to share and discuss with your class.
11. Follow this book’s author at http://twitter. com/gallaugher. Tweet him if you run across
interesting examples that you think would be appropriate for the next version of the book. 7.6 Other Key Web 2.0 Terms and Concepts
L E A RN I N G OBJ E C T I V E S 1. Know key terms related to social media, peer production, and Web 2. 0, including RSS,
folksonomies, mash‐ups, location‐based services, virtual worlds, and rich media.
2. Provide examples of the effective business use of these terms and technol...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/31/2014.
- Winter '14
- The American, Trigraph, cial media, mo st, blo gs, mo st po