This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: he
other? Are you a member of any of these services? Why or why not?
2. How are organiz ations like Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, and I BM using social networks? What
advantages do they gain from these systems?
3. What factors might cause an individual, employee, or firm to be cautious in their use of social
4. How do you feel about the feed feature common in social networks like Facebook? What risks
does a firm expose itself to if it leverages feeds? How might a firm mitigate these kinds of risks?
5. What sorts of restrictions or guidelines should firms place on the use of social networks or the
other Web 2. 0 tools discussed in this chapter? Are these tools a threat to security? Can they
tarnish a firm’s reputation? Can they enhance a firm’s reputation? How so?
6. Why do information and applications spread so quickly within networks like Facebook? What
feature enables this? What key promotional concept (described in Chapter 2 "Strategy and
Technology: Concepts and Frameworks for Understanding What Separates Winners from
Losers") does this feature foster?
7. Why are some social networks more popular in some nations...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/31/2014.
- Winter '14
- The American, Trigraph, cial media, mo st, blo gs, mo st po