Unformatted text preview: ewing a policy that may discriminate against certain people.
• This role is about mediating; advocating; negotiating; reviewing; protecting and upholding. Strategic Partner
• This role contributes to ensuring HR strategy is aligned with wider business strategy. This role integrates HR with the activities of other business functions. For example; ensuring HR has recruitment practices that seek and hire the best people; legally and ethically downsizing the workforce if restructuring.
• This role is about leading; designing; aligning; integrating; executing; actioning. Human Capital Developer
Human Capital Developer
• This role ensures employee skill and knowledge development. For example; establishing a mentoring program for managers; designing technical training for machine operators.
• This role is about training; nurturing; educating; skilling and developing. HR in the Next 20 Years
HR in the Next 20 Years
• Things are changing. Social, economic, cu...
View Full Document
- Fall '13
- Management, Strategic HRM, strategic partner