Unformatted text preview: Emphasis on distinctiveness
Pattern of buying talent Committed Expert Internal/Differentiation HR Strategy
Emphasis on distinctiveness
Pattern of making talent Cost Leadership Differentiation
STRATEGIC DIRECTION Loyal Soldier HR Strategy
Loyal Soldier HR Strategy
• Combining internal orientation with a cost leadership strategy results in the Loyal Soldier HR Strategy.
• This strategy involves hiring, developing and retaining loyal employees who in return are committed to and motivated by belonging to the organization.
• Here the organization hires for cultural fit and trains for broad roles which allows employees to perform a wide range of tasks. The organization tries to build a bond with employees to reduce turnover. Cooperation rather than competition is encouraged. These are Bargain Laborer HR Strategy
Bargain Laborer HR Strategy
• Combining external orientation with a cost leadership strategy results in the Bargain Laborer HR Strategy.
• This strategy involves finding employees who do not demand high wages. Work...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 02/03/2014.
- Fall '13