Unformatted text preview: for A and B.
• Those intervals of A that include B.pt need to be
moved into B. Remaining Rotations
• All insert/delete rotations require relocating
intervals from O(1) nodes.
• O(1) rotations per insert/delete.
• Complexity of insert/delete is O(f(n)log n),
where f(n) is time needed to relocate O(n)
intervals from one node to another. Find All Overlapping Intervals
• Query interval is [l,r].
• v.pt ε [l,r] All intervals in v overlap. Search L and R for
intervals. l r v
4 L R Find All Overlapping Intervals
• v.pt < l Intervals in v with ri >= l
overlap. No interval in L overlaps. Search R for additional
overlapping intervals. v r...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 02/04/2014 for the course COP 5536 taught by Professor Staff during the Summer '08 term at University of Florida.
- Summer '08