This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Retain the proof of mailing to avoid a late filing penalty:
- U.S. Postal Service certified mail.
- DHL Same Day Service, Next Day 10:30 am, Next Day 12:00 pm, Next Day 3:00 pm, or 2nd Day Service.
- FedEx Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2Day, International Priority, or International First.
- United Parcel Service Next Day Air, Next Day Air Saver, 2nd Day Air, 2nd Day Air A.M., Worldwide Express Plus, or Worldwide Express.
Step 4 - Keep a copy
Print a second copy of the return for your records. We recommend that you also print and retain these supporting forms, which don't need to be
sent to the IRS:
- - Background Worksheet
- - Dependents Worksheet
- - Child Tax Credit Worksheet
- - W-2 Worksheet
- - Form 1098-E
2008 Tax Return Information. Keep this for your records.
Here is some additional information about your 2008 return. Keep this information with your records. You will need your 2008 AGI to electronically
sign your return next year.
Total (Gross) Income
Adjusted Gross Income
Total Federal Tax
Amount You Owe $22,500
1040A Department of the Treasury--IRS
US INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX RETURN 2008
Your Name: 1st Name, MI Last Name Gloria Label
label) Elec Campaign one 3 box. Apt
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 02/03/2014 for the course FP/101 FP/101 taught by Professor Nicoleramig during the Winter '10 term at University of Phoenix.
- Winter '10