This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: and.
• Must be relevant, accurate, current, and unbiased.
• Must determine:
– Research approach
– Contact methods
– Sampling plan
– Research instruments 4-15 Observational Research
• The gathering of primary data by observing relevant people, actions, and situations.
• Ethnographic research: Ex. Bacardi People
– Observation in “natural environment” • Mechanical observation: – People meters (TV measuring how long people watch TV)
4-16 Survey Research
• Most widely used method for primary data collection.
• Approach be...
View Full Document
- Fall '11