Unformatted text preview: line of c redit
2. Ac c ount s payable
3. Not es payable
4. Current mat urit ies of long- t erm debt
5. Dividends payable
6. Rent s and royalt ies payable
7. Cust omer advanc es
8. T axes payable
9. Payroll deduc t ions payable
10. Bonuses payable
Ac t ivit y 1- 1: F inanc ial Liabilit ies and Measurement s, Rec ording, and Report ing
T his ac t ivit y provides an opport unit y t o underst and, def ine, measure, and c lassif y f inanc ial
Read and answer eac h part of t he problems prior t o looking at t he answer provided under
Solut ions on your c ourse Home Page.
Part A: Reading
1. Read Chapt er 13 “Common Current Liabilit ies,” pages 836–850, f or measurement ,
rec ording, and report ing of f inanc ial liabilit ies.
Part B: Recording F inancial Liabilities
1. Complet e E13- 2 on pages 880–881.
2. Complet e E13- 16 on page 885.
3. Complet e E13- 21 on pages 886–887.
F ile: Topic 2: Non- F inancial Liabilities
Mo dule 1: No n- F ina nc ia l a nd... T opic 2: Non-Financial Liabilities
https://blackboar d.tr u.ca/w...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 02/05/2014 for the course BUS 370 taught by Professor Andreathomas during the Spring '13 term at Capital University.
- Spring '13