This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: the study?
• Who collected the information?
• What information was collected?
• How was the information obtained?
• How consistent is the information with other information?
11. What are the advantages of ACS?
The main advantage of the ACS is that it will provide data annually instead of once
every ten years. Since these data will have the U.S. Census Bureau’s stamp for
reliable data and will be current, the ACS is likely to become a major secondary data
resource for marketing researchers.
In addition to providing new data each year, the ACS will offer a measure of
accuracy of the yearly estimates. To do this, the ACS relies on a sampling plan
that involves surveying about 3 million Americans every year.
12. How can information such as that contained in IBISWorld Industry Reports
beneficial to you for a job interview?
IBISWorld provides information on key statistics, industry conditions, market
characteristics and drivers, and historical and forecast analysis. This information will
be beneficial in keeping one up to date and not behind others who might be
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 02/13/2014 for the course BMKT 312 taught by Professor Surajcommuri during the Fall '13 term at SUNY Albany.
- Fall '13