This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: rooms in nova scotia ○ Questions:
Of the top ten results, how many were relevant to the information
need? Evaluation Analysis
● The comparison result shows that
○ Our MSE have decreased the precision of the result ● Why these results
○ Existing Ranking
○ Evaluation method
○ Definition of relevance Conclusions Research
● Findings show that precision not more
○ Classifying user queries
○ Determine which results are relevant Limitations
● Evaluation method
● Number of search engines
● Methods of re-ranking Future Work
● Further Evaluation
More in-depth study
Increase number of search engines
Methods of re-ranking/classifying searches DEMO http://web.cs.dal.
 Srinivas, K., A. Govardhan, V. Valli Kumari, and P. V. S. Srinivas.2013. "Concept Similarity and Cosine Similarity
Result Merging Approaches in Metasearch Engine." In Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Trends in
Information, Telecommunication and Computing, pp. 65-74. Springer New York, 2013.
 Feng, Junliang, Jun...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 02/14/2014 for the course CSCI 6403 at Dalhousie.
- Summer '13
- Search Engines