This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: aphthalene-Sulfur). From the menu bar click on the
Insert tab, select “Charts”, and then click on the Scatter plot. The graph will now be pasted on
7. Repeat Step #6 for Trial #2. II. Changing the location of the graph.
8. From the menu bar, click on Design. Click on the Move Chart tab and select New Sheet. III. Inserting a Chart Title and labeling the X- and Y-axes.
9. From the menu bar, click on Layout. In the section, Labels, click on Chart Title and select the
Above Chart option. In the Chart title box, type ‘Trial # and Solution Name.’ For ex, 'Trial #1
10. In the Labels section, now click on Axis Titles, scroll down to Primary Horizontal Axis Title
(this will be the X-axis), and select Title Below Axis. In the axis title box, type Time (sec).
11. In the Labels section, click on Axis Titles again, scroll down to Primary Vertical Axis Title (this
will be the Y-axi...
View Full Document
- Spring '14