This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: nsion and atherosclerosis on the heart (HealthWatch section)
• Describe the function of the lymphatic system and how it relates to the circulatory system.
• “Heart” http://www.kscience.co.uk/animations/heart.htm is a simple animation of a beating heart, with labels.
• “Circulation” http://www.kscience.co.uk/animations/blood_system.htm follows the path of a blood cell
through the body, to the heart and lungs, and back again.
• “Blood cells” http://www.getbodysmart.com/ap/circulatory/menu/circulatory.html has tutorials on the various
cellular components of blood.
• “Blood pressure” http://18.104.22.168/bp/bp.swf is a tutorial on how to properly take a person’s blood
pressure, in case you were curious.
• “Capillary exchange” http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/dl/free/0072464631/291136/Fluidexchange.swf is
an animated tutorial with voiceover that explains how materials move across capillary walls....
View Full Document
- Winter '09