This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Points stated post-war Ideals
D. Allies wanted revenge, not ideals
1. Germany to Accept Blame,
2. Pay $33 billion reparations
3. Divided up Central Powers' Colonies
E. League of Nations: Wilson's Creation
1. Refused any compromise with the senate on League of Nations treaty
2. Article 10: Led to treaty defeat
- If one of the League is attacked... Unconstitutional...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 02/26/2014 for the course HST 122 at Missouri State University-Springfield.
- Spring '08