15 1615 1630 1500 1515 1715 1730 1545 1600 730 745

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: 9 0.30 48.79 70 2.20 66 76 576 592 8/22/2004 17.00-17.15 146 6.18 8.21 0.36 42.74 73 3.43 64 79 584 600 8/22/2004 17.45-18.00 150 5.91 8.17 0.44 45.37 71 3.71 63 78 600 617 8/20/2004 16.30-16.45 151 5.91 7.47 0.54 51.02 69 3.56 59 76 604 621 8/22/2004 18.00-18.15 151 6.12 9.07 0.42 53.72 72 2.36 65 76 604 621 8/22/2004 16.45-17.00 157 5.64 7.53 0.54 53.81 72 3.74 66 80 628 646 8/20/2004 14.15-14.30 162 5.62 7.66 0.50 45.05 68 5.16 53 77 648 666 N= 156 156 156 156 156 156 156 Average= 92 12.07 15.02 70 3.30 368 378 Standard Deviation= 30.83 8.70 9.80 2.14 0.91 123 127 Minimum= 16 5.62 7.47 63 1.19 64 66 Maximum= 162 70.29 86.33 76 5.91 648 666 *3 additional time intervals (randomly selected from a total of 162 intervals) were selected for a later validation of the model. **3 time interval was not used to determine the model parameters since they produced outlier values *8/22/2004 9.00-9.15 37 24.46 27.66 0.62 91.45 66 3.01 62 72 148 152 *8/20/2004 13.00-13.15 102 8.76 12.58 0.33 59.92 65 5.13 54 76 408 419 *8/20/2004 12.45-13.00 126 7.20 9.40 0.45 46.04 68 3.62 57 75 504 518 **8/22/2004 6:45-7:00 5 152.50 111.55 56.79 324.31 71 1.34 69 72 20 21 **8/22/2004 7:00-7.15 6 129.10 142.13 0.90 382.97 73 1.47 71 75 24 25 **8/22/2004 8.00-8.15 15 61.82 41.23 12.81 139.87 68 2.32 63 71 60 62 141 Appendix B. IATs as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane and Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Values 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 95%, 98%, 99%, and 100% (Maximum) 142 1.8 Interarrival Time (s) 1.6 1.4 1.2 1 0.8 N = 159 0.6 y = 122.05/x + 0.4946 R square= 0.1824 0.4 0.2 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 1% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 1% 2.5 Interarrival Time (s) 2 1.5 1 N = 159 y = 183.82/x + 0.5566 R square= 0.3271 0.5 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 2% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 2% 143 2.5 Interarrival Time (s) 2 1.5 1 N = 159 y = 198.44/x + 0.8046 R square= 0.3351 0.5 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 5% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 5% 4 Interarrival Time (s) 3.5 3 2.5 2 1.5 N = 159 1 y = 469.04/x + 0.7136 R square= 0.6721 0.5 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 10% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 10% 144 7 Interarrival Time (s) 6 5 4 3 N = 159 2 y = 892.66/x + 0.6246 R square= 0.8409 1 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 20% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 20% 9 Interarrival Time (s) 8 7 6 5 4 3 N = 159 2 y = 1254.82/x + 0.6555 R square= 0.9090 1 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 30% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 30% 145 12 Interarrival Time (s) 10 8 6 4 N = 159 2 y = 1701.75/x + 0.6734 R square= 0.9248 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 40% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 40% 16 Interarrival Time (s) 14 12 10 8 6 N = 159 4 y = 2322.24/x + 0.5729 R square= 0.9441 2 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 50% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 50% 146 20 18 Interarrival Time (s) 16 14 12 10 8 N = 159 6 y = 3208.25/x + 0.2548 R square= 0.9541 4 2 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 60% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 60% 30 Interarrival Time (s) 25 20 15 N = 159 10 y = 4295.84/x - 0.1387 R square= 0.9640 5 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 70% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 70% 147 35 Interarrival Time (s) 30 25 20 15 N = 159 10 y = 5390.19/x + 0.0199 R square= 0.9641 5 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 80% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 80% 50 45 Interarrival Time (s) 40 35 30 25 20 N = 159 15 y = 7592.15/x - 0.1767 R square= 0.9167 10 5 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 90% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 90% 148 80 Interarrival Time (s) 70 60 50 40 30 N = 159 20 y = 10848.19/x -2.2824 R square= 0.9179 10 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 95% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 95% 80 Interarrival Time (s) 70 60 50 40 30 N = 159 20 y = 12050.26/x - 0.3884 R square= 0.8841 10 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 98% Hyperbolic 800 1000...
View Full Document

This document was uploaded on 02/26/2014 for the course E 515 at University of Louisiana at Lafayette.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online