75x 06734 r square 09248 0 0 200 400 600 number of

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 98% 149 80 Interarrival Time (s) 70 60 50 40 30 N = 159 20 y = 12842.41/x + 0.8546 R square= 0.8292 10 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 99% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 99% 90 Interarrival Time (s) 80 70 60 50 40 N = 159 30 20 y = 13495.82/x + 6.3495 R square= 0.6329 10 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 100% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Driving Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 100% (Maximum) 150 1.2 y = 12.22/x + 0.4753 R square= 0.0931 Inter-arrival time (s) 1 N = 154 0.8 0.6 0.4 0.2 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 1% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 1% Inter-arrival time (s) 2.5 y = 29.33/x + 0.5211 R square= 0.1605 2 N = 154 1.5 1 0.5 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 2% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 2% 151 3 Inter-arrival time (s) 2.5 y = 57.77/x + 0.5776 R square= 0.2743 2 N = 156 1.5 1 0.5 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 5% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 5% 6 5 Inter-arrival time (s) y = 116.77/x + 0.6024 R square= 0.3636 4 N = 156 3 2 1 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 10% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 10% 152 12 Inter-arrival time (s) 10 y = 443.98/x + 0.1633 R square= 0.6755 8 N = 156 6 4 2 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 20% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 20% 20 Inter-arrival time (s) 18 y = 762.81/x - 0.0794 R square= 0.7104 16 14 N = 156 12 10 8 6 4 2 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 30% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 30% 153 30 25 Inter-arrival time (s) y = 1266.43/x - 0.3614 R square= 0.8680 20 N = 156 15 10 5 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 40% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 40% 40 35 y = 1976.05/x - 0.6918 R square= 0.8915 25 N = 156 Inter-arrival time (s) 30 20 15 10 5 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 50% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 50% 154 80 70 50 N = 156 Inter-arrival time (s) 60 y = 4388.64/x -1.0848 R square= 0.9378 40 30 20 10 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 70% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 60% 30 Interarrival Time (s) 25 20 15 N = 159 10 y = 4295.84/x - 0.1387 R square= 0.9640 5 0 0 200 400 600 Number of Vehicles per Hour 70% Hyperbolic 800 1000 IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 70% 155 120 Inter-arrival time (s) 100 y = 6357.94/x -1.0673 R square= 0.9319 80 N = 156 60 40 20 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 80% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 80% 250 Inter-arrival time (s) 200 y = 9498.70/x - 0.2287 R square= 0.8455 150 N = 156 100 50 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 90% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 90% 156 250 Inter-arrival time (s) 200 y = 10960.47/x + 5.3074 R square= 0.8692 150 N = 156 100 50 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 95% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 95% 180 160 y = 11411.96/x + 14.6193 R square= 0.8042 120 N = 154 Inter-arrival time (s) 140 100 80 60 40 20 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 98% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 98% 157 180 Inter-arrival time (s) 160 y = 11656.48/x + 21.5875 R square= 0.7491 140 120 N = 154 100 80 60 40 20 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 99% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 99% 300 250 Inter-arrival time (s) y = 12419.46/x + 32.9255 R square = 0.6723 200 N = 156 150 100 50 0 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 No. of Vehicles per hour 100% Hyperbolic IAT as a Function of Volume (vphpl) on Passing Lane during Daytime for Cumulative Percentage Value 100% (Maximum) 158 Appendix C. Calculated Inter-arrival Times for 15 Minute Intervals for 24-hout Time Period...
View Full Document

This document was uploaded on 02/26/2014 for the course E 515 at University of Louisiana at Lafayette.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online