This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: st learn to share power
• The West must accept global democracy as it does democracy within its states • The West must observe the international law it created The “Asian Way”
The “Asian Way”
• Respect for diversity
• Consensus building
• Gradualism The Asian Experience
The Asian Experience
• China and India each are developing over 1.5 billion people – half the world’s people! • This within just 3 generations of freedom from imperialists Latin America
• Dependency Theory
• North European acquisitiveness Africa
• Colonialism’s legacy
• Economic Imperialism Les Damnes de Terre
Les Damnes de Terre Federated States of Micr...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 02/25/2014 for the course IR 271 taught by Professor Corgan during the Fall '08 term at BU.
- Fall '08