This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: te. Check the
website frequently to keep up with changes and announcements.
• If you have any questions regarding the course material, please post it on the
website discussion board for the benefit of everyone in the class. I encourage
everyone to answer questions posted on the discussion board.
• Other questions (grades, personal matters) should be addressed to me by private
• Homework assignments and solutions will be posted on the course website.
• Students are encouraged to work collaboratively by discussing the method of
solution to the problems, but every student is responsible for turning in their own
• Homework is due in class on the due date. Late homework will be accepted unless
noted but will be penalized by 10% for each day of delay. Late homework will not
be accepted one wee...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 02/27/2014 for the course MATSCIE 242 at University of Michigan.
- Spring '09