Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: idual private living areas by persons of legal drinking age, unless the living area is designated “alcohol-free.” The consumption of alcohol in public areas is strictly prohibited. All alcohol that is transported through public areas must be unopened. C. See Alcohol and Other Drug Policies for Residence Halls for detailed regulations for residential areas. V. Other Campus Facilities H. For events sponsored by a student organization where alcohol is being served, a representative of that organization must meet with appropriate staff from the Student Involvement office before a facilities use request form will be approved. Written approval for a special event in other university-owned or -occupied venues must be obtained prior to the event. Student organizations shall apply to the director of student activities or the appropriate approving authority for consent. Faculty, staff, and alumni shall apply to Events Management/Catering. Professional staff in consultation with university officials will make decisions regarding approval...
View Full Document

This document was uploaded on 03/01/2014 for the course CRIM 475 at George Mason.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online