Ofcial transcripts include all credit course work

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: d final grades. Official transcripts may be requested in person with a photo ID; otherwise, they must be requested in writing. Go to, then “Transcript Request” to print out an official transcript request form that you can complete and fax to 703-993-2465. Transcript requests can also be brought in person to the Registrar’s Office or mailed to the attention of Transcripts, MS 3D1. Students who have a confidential hold must request their transcripts or verifications in person with a photo ID or via a written, notorized, original copy request. Official transcripts include all credit course work attempted at the university. Official transcripts will not be issued when unsatisfied obligations to the university exist. However, they may freely choose between evening and day selection of courses and may change their full- or part-time status. Academic Policies For graduate students, a full-time academic load is 9 credits per semester during the regular academic year. During the summer, a normal full-time academic load is 9 credits for the entire term. One eight-week and two five-week sess...
View Full Document

This document was uploaded on 03/01/2014 for the course CRIM 475 at George Mason.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online