These residential communities accommodate almost 5000

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: p.m. SUB I, Room 2300, 703-993-2135 On the Arlington and the Prince William Campuses, please call to allow time for arrangements that may be needed for your immunization needs to be met. Arlington Student Health Services, 703-993-4863 Prince William Student Health Services, 703-993-8374 Web: Student Health Insurance All students are strongly encouraged to obtain insurance that covers basic health and major medical costs. The university makes available a student health insurance plan that may be purchased by eligible domestic students on a voluntary basis. International F-1 or J-1 visa students are required to have health insurance and are automatically enrolled in an affordable plan. SUB I, Room 2345 and 2346,703-993-2827 and 703-993-7634 Web: Housing and Residence Life The Office of Housing and Residence Life (OHRL) manages five residential areas, all within walking distance of classrooms and other university buildings. These residential communities accommodate almost 5,000 students a...
View Full Document

This document was uploaded on 03/01/2014 for the course CRIM 475 at George Mason.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online