This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: odify product?
• New technologies
• Changes in regulations Own labels/ private labels
Own labels refers to the practice of retailers
selling products under their own name,
e.g. Tesco Orange juice or chocolate. Retailers
realized the potential (more money and
brand loyalty) and moved into financial
There is scope for brands to work together to
endow both brands. “In cooperation with WestLB,
Germany’s largest bonus programme has launched
a free PAYBACK Maestro card on the market. At the
request of customers, the conventional PAYBACK
card has been equipped with a payment function
that can be used with immediate effect worldwide
to make cashless payments and collect points”. Questions
1) How would you advise a new entrant to the
financial services market-place to develop a
2) What opportunities for value co-creation have
you identified in your use of financial products? Case study
1) What dangers can arise from listening to
everyone when developing a brand?
2) What distinctive approaches did the bank
leadership bring to the re-branding task?
3) What did the consultancy team perceive to be
the key problems of the re-branding task?
4) Any cultural issues arising from the case?...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/02/2014.
- Spring '14