This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: nts - block exemptions (art. 8) - individual exemptions Fines
- President of the Office of Competition and Consumer
Protection - equivalent of from 1,000 to 50,000,000 Euro - not exceeding 10% of the revenue earned in the
not exceeding 10% of
preceding accounting year ANTITRUST AND FAIR COMPETITION
5. Abuse of a dominant position.
- position of the entrepreneur which allows him to
prevent the efficient competition on the relevant
- independence from competitors, contracting parties
and consumers - assumed if the market share exceeds 40%
market share Examples of abuse – art. 9
- incl. division of market, excessive pricing, limiting
division market, excessive
production ANTITRUST AND FAIR COMPETITION
6. Control of concentration of entrepreneurs
mandatory notification to the President of the Office
combined turnover in the preceding year
worldwide - exceeds the equivalent of EUR 1 000 000 000, or
in Poland - exceeds the equivalent of EUR 50 000 000.
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/02/2014.
- Spring '14