This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: elong to objects’ states.
Page 2 Dr. S. GANNOUNI & Dr. A. TOUIR Introduction to OOP Class Attributes and Objects
• A class attribute is in one fixed location in memory.
• Every object of the class shares class
attributes with the other objects.
• Any object of the class can change the
value of a class attribute.
• Class attributes (and methods) can also
be manipulated without creating an
instance of the class.
Page 3 Dr. S. GANNOUNI & Dr. A. TOUIR Introduction to OOP Class Attributes Declaration
• The class attributes (and methods) are declared as instance attribute...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/03/2014.
- Spring '14