Unformatted text preview: remain homeless after t years of first becoming
D. the fraction of homeless people who find homes within t years of first becoming
9. “Outputs can always be valued correctly using market prices but the same is not true of
costs”. True or false?
10. “Revealed preference techniques are valuation techniques that use surveys to elicit
from respondents, either directly or indirectly, their valuation of non-market goods”
11. In a referendum format contingent valuation, a survey respondent is asked to
A. state the value he places a particular non-market good.
B. choose his WTP from a list of values.
C. respond “yes” or “no” to whether he is willing to pay a stated bid price.
D. explain how he would vote on a particular policy proposal.
12. “Stated preference techniques use observable market data on related goods to make
inferences about non-market values”. True or false?
B. False. 50 13. An “hedonic price” is
A. the implicit...
View Full Document
- Spring '14
- Economics, Economics for Policy Analysis