Unformatted text preview: ot generate redo log entries.
D. When the data should be loaded as fast as possible.
E. When transactions must make changes the tables being loaded.
Answer: A, E
Answers A and E are correct. To make changes to the tables being loaded and load clustered
tables you need perform a conventional path load, not direct load.
During conventional path loads:
1. COMMITs are used to make changes permanent.
2. Redo log entries are always generated.
3. All enabled constraints are enforced.
4. INSERT triggers fire.
5. Clustered tables can be loaded.
6. Other users can make changes to the tables being loaded.
B: You cannot reorganize the database tables by using conventional path load.
C: Conventional path load will generate redo log entries by definition.
Actualtests.com - The Power of Knowing 1Z0-023
D: When the data should be loaded as fast as possible, use direct path load, not conventional one.
Oracle 8, DBA Certification Exam Guide, Jason S. Couchman, p. 531-534
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/08/2014.
- Fall '09