This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: C3207 4 What Is an Object Oriented Method?
• OO methods focus attention on objects and classes
– An object is a “thing”
An object is
– A class is a “definition of things”
• OO methods create models which elaborate:
– Which classes and objects exist
– Their behavior, purpose and structure
– The relationships between classes
– The relationships between runtime objects
• These models are used throughout the project
gathering Analysis Design Implementation Integration
And Testing CLASSES
CC3207 5 Modeling the Real World
Analysis Implementation OO Model
CC3207 6 Examples of OO Methods
Object Modeling Technique
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/12/2014.
- Spring '12