Unformatted text preview: ___ information was entered into the system correctly and is more dependable for
15. An email program might be an example of a ___ information system.
17. It is easier to work with your co-workers if you get in the habit of trying to understand
23. An example of a ___ information system might be a system for tracking customer calls
into a call center.
25. Information is ___ data.
29. Changing the ___ component in an information system is the most disruptive to the
32. Every information system can be thought of as consisting of ___ components....
View Full Document
This test prep was uploaded on 03/11/2014 for the course MIS 101 taught by Professor Smith during the Spring '13 term at CSU Sacramento.
- Spring '13