This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ___ information was entered into the system correctly and is more dependable for
15. An email program might be an example of a ___ information system.
17. It is easier to work with your co-workers if you get in the habit of trying to understand
23. An example of a ___ information system might be a system for tracking customer calls
into a call center.
25. Information is ___ data.
29. Changing the ___ component in an information system is the most disruptive to the
32. Every information system can be thought of as consisting of ___ components....
View Full Document
- Spring '13