Unformatted text preview: s.
11. A(n) ___ is a group of components designed to produce information.
12. It is illegal to actively seek out ___ to which you do not have authorization to access.
13. A keyboard is an example of ___.
16. The speed of ___ has doubled every 18 months.
18. A scheduling calendar outside a conference room is an example of an ___ that does
not require a computer.
19. Information should be ___ both to context and to the subject.
20. ___ are defined as the development and use of information systems that help
businesses to achieve their goals and objective...
View Full Document
This test prep was uploaded on 03/11/2014 for the course MIS 101 taught by Professor Smith during the Spring '13 term at CSU Sacramento.
- Spring '13