In case of the candidate who is yet to complete the

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: gate marks in X and XII Standard OR SAT 1 overall score of 1475 out of 2400 (SAT – 1 score obtained during January 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014 only is valid). In case of the candidate who is yet to complete the examination of XII Standard or result awaited can also apply provided he/she should obtains 55% (percentage) in XII standard or equivalent. • Age limit: Not more than 22 years as on July 31, 2014. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the practice followed by the board from where the candidate has obtained the certificate. In case the candidates are awarded grades instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the board from where they have obtained the certificate. Note: Applicants pursuing their XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign boards like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply and they have to submit equivalency certificate for Association of Indian Universities New Delhi. 2 Government of India reservation norms will be followed while admitting the candidates for the programme and intake will be limited to 121candidates. Note: IIM Indore reserves the right to decide the eligibility conditions in terms of equivalence, percentage marks, and the recognition of the qualifying examination, intake etc. 5. Is it necessary to submit standard X and XII examination pass certificate/grade sheet from a recognized board? Yes, it is required that candidates submit attested copies of all the certificates (marksheets/ gradesheets, passing certificates etc) of standard X and XII examinations. If such documents are not available because candidates are either appearing for Standard XII examination or have appeared and not year received their results, then such candidates have to submit attested copies of marksheets/gradesheets for the X and a certificate from school authorities stated that he/she has appeared for XII standard examination. 6. What is t...
View Full Document

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

Ask a homework question - tutors are online