This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ctly.
5. Simple (non-graphing, non-programmable) calculators are permitted.
6. Use a pen (not pencil) for regrade eligibility. No other aids are allowed.
7. Label the axes and curves in any graph you draw.
8. Make sure that your solutions are legible and, when asked to show your
work, that the order of your reasoning is clear.
9. Remaining students must stay seated for the last ten (10) minutes.
10. At the end of the exam, stay seated and quiet while material is being
collected. Put your answer sheet inside your answer boo...
View Full Document
This test prep was uploaded on 03/17/2014 for the course ECON 302 taught by Professor Shihenlu during the Fall '13 term at Simon Fraser.
- Fall '13