Unformatted text preview: ur bones and our What connects our bones and our muscles???
• Tendons – Connects skeletal muscle to bones
– Ex. Achilles Tendon – connects gastrocnemius (calf) to heel bone • Ligaments – Connects bone to bone
– Ex. ACL – Anterior Cruciate Ligament
connects femur to fibula
– Overstretching or tearing the muscle or tendon (can be caused by improper lifting)
– Stretch or tear of ligament (at the joint) resulting from sudden movement (ankle,wrists)
• “Pulled hamst...
View Full Document