This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ewrite the equation so that one of the variables is isolated on one side of the equation.
2) Make a table of values showing several solution points.
3) Plot these points on a rectangular coordinate system.
4) Connect the points with a smooth curve or line.
1) To find xintercepts, let y be 0 and solve the equation for x.
2) To find yintercepts, let x be 0 and solve the equation for y. Sketch y = 7 3x, identify all intercepts. Sketch y = x 2 2, identify all intercepts. Symme...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/17/2014 for the course MATH Pre-Calcul at Lake Norman High.
- Fall '13