This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: DICATED
d. ten- thousandths
62) WRITE THE FOLLOWING IN EXPANDED
NOTATION USING POWERS OF 10.
730.9105 SOLVE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR
67) Last year, Maria earned $388 per week. This
year, her salary increased to $416 per week.
What is the percent of increase (to the nearest
tenth of a percent)?
68) 25 is 85% of what number (to the nearest
69) Suppose that you buy a car for $24,000 plus
6% sales tax. Find the sales tax and the total
70) A TV was purchased and 8% tax was added to
the purchase price. If the total bill was
$515.60, how much did the TV cost?
71) If 7.15 gallons of a certain liquid weigh 40
pounds, how much does one gallon weigh? T102 Chapter 7 & 8 Review Page 5 72) If a new condo costs $110,000 this year, what
will it be worth in 10 years, if we assume a
constant inflation rate of 12%, compounded
73) You must score 90% or better to receive an A
on this test. If thereare 40 points on the test,
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/12/2014 for the course T 102 at Indiana SE.
- Fall '