This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: p to soccer camp.
What percent of his goal has been reached?
37) The price of a printer was reduced from $400
to $160. What was the percent of decrease?
38) After receiving a discount of 15.5% on its bulk
order of typewriter ribbons, Johnʹs Office
Supply pays $6084. What was the price of the
order before the discount?
39) The price of an item is reduced by 20% in a
sale. Two weeks later the price is increased to
20% more than the sale price. Do you think
that the item has been restored to its original
price? If not, do you think its price is now
higher or lower than the original price?
Explain your thinking. 29) Order the decimals from least to greatest. NC
0.161816, 0.1618, 0.16, 0.1618
30) Write the fraction in decimal notation. NC
31) The distance from the downtown station to the
last stop on a commuter railroad line is 16.8
miles. The distance between stops is about 1.2
miles. How many stops are there? NC
32) Simplify : NC 12 33) What is the 100th digit after the decimal point
in the following rep...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/12/2014 for the course T 102 at Indiana SE.
- Fall '