This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: . costs are imposed on individuals not directly involved in the
2. the principle of mutual exclusivity holds strongly
3. one individual's consumption of a good prohibits others from
consuming that good
4. the principle of mutual exclusivity does not apply
5. None of these
Question 14 (1 point)
Which of the following is a public good?
5. The protection offered by a nation's air force
A national park
The light from a lighthouse
All of these Question 15 (1 point)
S uppose that you must complete a class group project, and your group
consists of five people. Each member of your group receives the same
grade. If four of you do all of the work and the fifth member contributes
nothing, but receives the same grade, this is an example of
1. negative externalities
2. the free-rider problem 3. c...
View Full Document