This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: . the quantity demanded of c ompac t dis k s would inc reas e.
3. the demand for c ompac t dis k s would dec reas e.
4. the demand for c ompac t dis k s would inc reas e.
5. the quantity demanded of c ompac t dis k s would dec reas e.
Que stion 14 (1 point)
A table or lis t of the pric es and the c orres ponding quantities demanded of a partic ular
good is c alled
1. a demand c urve. 2. a s upply s c hedule.
3. a produc tion pos s ibilities s c hedule.
4. a demand s c hedule.
5. a s upply c urve.
Que stion 15 (1 point)
W hic h of the following will not c aus e the demand for ic e c ream to c hange?
1. A c hange in the pric e of ic e c ream
2. A c hange in s eas ons
3. A c hange in c ons umer preferenc es
4. A c hange in population s iz e
5. A c hange in c ons umer inc omes
Que stion 16 (1 point)
W hic h of the following would mos t lik ely c aus e an inc reas e in the demand for pers onal
c omputers ?
1. An inc reas e in the c os t of c omputer paper
2. An inc reas e in the s upply of pers onal c omputers , other things equal
View Full Document
- Spring '08